What is an MLP?
The Health, Education and Legal assistance Project: A Medical-Legal Partnership (HELP: MLP) works collaboratively with health care partners to identify and address unmet legal needs for expecting mothers, and those with young children, in order to reduce stress and improve health outcomes for both.
A recognized, national leader in the medical-legal partnerships movement, HELP: MLP is also available to train organizations interested in establishing their own medical-legal partnerships.
To learn more about our work in Chester, PA, where we are partnered with Crozer-Keystone Healthy Start, press play below:
To learn more about our work in Philadelphia, PA, where we are partnered with the Philadelphia Nurse-Family Partnership, press play below:
Are you an expecting mother, or the mother of young children up to two-years old, with any of the following legal needs?
- Securing safe housing or resolving a landlord-tenant dispute
- Assistance applying for public or disability benefits, or fighting a denial
- Seeking protection from domestic abuse
- Obtaining child custody, support, or determining paternity
- Consumer issues such as debt relief or identity theft
The Health, Education and Legal assistance Project (HELP: MLP) can assist you with these and related civil legal needs. Click here to contact us.