Are you attending the American Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting in Philadelphia this week? HELP: MLP and our Philadelphia partner, Philadelphia Nurse-Family Partnership will be presenting at several sessions, including a special session, Public Health Nursing Health Promotion Strategies: Philadelphia Nurse-Family Partnership and Mabel Morris Family Home Visit Programs Tuesday, November 5th at 5pm.
Please stop by one of our sessions and say hello!
- November 4th at 10:30am: Community Action Day: Elevating Client Voices in Policy Advocacy
- November 4th at 1pm: Connection and Celebration: Building Community to Reduce Child Abuse and Neglect
- November 5th at 9:00am: Medical-Legal Partnership Impact on Maternal and Child Health Care Providers: A Qualitative Analysis
- November 5th at 5:00pm: Nurse-Led Innovations in Maternal-Child Health for High Risk Families in Philadelphia
- November 5th at 5:20pm: Nurses and Lawyers for Moms and Babies: Outcomes from the First Three Years of the Nursing-Legal Partnership
- November 5th at 5:40pm: Shining a Spotlight on Public Health Nurses
- November 6th at 9:30am: Nursing-Legal Partnership Outcomes and Lessons Learned: A summary of three year program evaluation